511 views

Update by user Jul 02, 2018

Send a notarized letter to Pissed Consumer (Consumer Opinion LLC, 1930 Village Center Circle #3-6853, Las Vegas, NV 89134). You must make sure that the notarized letter you are sending includes all the required points: Review #1254898 a statement that you are the user who posted the information that you now seek to remove; I jeremy Holmes wish to remove review #1254898 a statement that the information previously posted by you was incorrect at the time it was posted; I found out after further investigation that the malware was installed by the previous owener of my website, not Searchberg… your full name, mailing address, email address and signature; Jeremy Holmes 103 Mills Park Rd STE 101 Gatlinburg TN 37738 the URL (address) of the subject post as it appears on PissedConsumer.com; https://www.pissedconsumer.com/account/reviewUpdate/1254898.html a statement that you declare under penalty of perjury that the information provided in this request is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge; I mistakenly assumed that the maleware source was from Searchberg.com and actually came from the previous owner of the website www.fieldlines.com which I now own...

Update by user Jun 06, 2018

I just bought the web site That I had searchberg do some SEO work, we ran into all kind of problems from the previous owner. unfortunately we did find some malware and unknowingly thought it came from searchberg.

When my developer and I discovered this was coming from google we just looked at each and said oh {{Redacted}}. I am in in the process of trying to erase/petition this review.

I spoke with Searchberg and they were polite and cordelle, and we discussed the review, and I assured them I thought I was going to be able to erase the review. So at the point were working together.

Update by user May 24, 2018

This issue has been corrected my site is ok now

Original review posted by user May 13, 2018

I paid them $600 and they wrecked my site traffic Jeremy Holmes I want my money back... They gave me some song and dance as to how they were ripping me off.

Seriously My site traffic was 90% reduced since they messed with my site. I also have malware and my site is https. I was totally ripped off, STAY AWAY My hosting offered a better service than these people Rick and Jostue I wish I never tried there services... Was a total waste of money.

I wish I never trusted them with admin access. I was making money with my ads but not anymore.

I don't know how these guys stay in business. Its a total ripoff.

Product or Service Mentioned: Searchberg Seo Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Marda

I was told if I paid for three months up front I would get the fourth free, not true. And the keywords for home health never ranked at all.

And when all of my resell I’ve sent to leave at the end of the three month deal leaves. I bet the Walter will understand.

Searchberg Reviews