573 views

People, if you want plenty of amusement read the reviews this company has posted tooting their own horns on SiteJabber. They can't even write correct English to save their own hide.

Here is a taste: Searchberg did (no article included) job ;;; Ha! Searchberg bring us on top - you mean make you climax? Searchberg were fabulous - As if there are dozens of searchbergs out there. They are scammers and BS artists and based in Pakistan.

I have filed a complaint with the FTC and will update this post to provide you with the Pakistani company they are associated with.

During my SEO project with these *** I was told that several of my keywords will be raised to the top 10 position of Google searches. What, however, was not disclosed to me was that the keywords they have chosen have little to no search volume.

Product or Service Mentioned: Searchberg Seo Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Searchberg Cons: Them lying about where they are located.

Comments

#1332049

Yes you are right, I work for Searchberg?/logicose. I really want to quit my job job from here but i cannot they have signed a contract from me..The company sucks big time and please dont sign projects with us.

Marda
@PissedConsumer1332049

Hey give me a call my number is 832-6745430

The same happened to me for 6 months, they charged me $2500 for 5 months with no results, have complained to bbb but they never responded, anyone know where else to find a complaint.

@PissedConsumer1324091

Mike,

Contact your credit card company. They have an unpublished law where if the service provider have grossly misrepresented themselves you can get money back.

They have misrepresented since they are located in Pakistan. Try to get a refund.

Not only are these people a scam based overseas, they are also involved in predatory ring that grabs about to expire domains that you might have forgotten to renew.

Be Careful.